Oleg is a Partner at Le Clerc & Le Clerc, LLP where he represents employees in individual and class action litigation and negotiations across the spectrum of employment law. He has extensive experience counseling and representing clients in wage and hour disputes (e.g., misclassification, failure to pay overtime, failure to pay earned commissions and/or bonuses), unequal pay, leaves of absence (e.g., FMLA/ADA), disability accommodations, discrimination, whistleblower retaliation, harassment, as well as wrongful failures to hire and terminations.
Since entering private practice, Mr. Albert has focused on labor and employment law. He has recovered millions of dollars for employees who were denied accommodations, pregnancy leaves of absence, were retaliated against for whistleblowing, paid unequally in violation of law, and were not paid their all of their wages due to employers’ illegal compensation schemes and practices. He represents employees of all backgrounds and walks of life, from tech executives to retail workers.
Mr. Albert has also worked at several reputable Bay Area law firms where he advised human resources and management on legally compliant hiring and termination practices, background checks, leaves of absence, disability accommodations, internal investigations, performance management, compensation schemes for incentivized employees, non-competition agreements, and trade secret protection. Oleg leverages this experience to negotiate offers of employment and severance agreements for incentivized and highly compensated employees.
- Employment Law
- Wage and Hour
- Equal Pay
- Discrimination, Retaliation and Harassment
- Leaves of Absence
- Employment Agreements and Severance Negotiations
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. - 2007
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: Merit Scholarship Recipient
- Honors: Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Evidence and Insurance Law
- Honors: CALI Awards for Academic Excellence in Writing & Research II and Federal Income Taxation
- University of California, Los Angeles, California
- B.A. - 2003
- Major: Economics and Political Science
- Northern California Super Lawyers, Rising Star
- UCLA Alumni Association, 2005 to Present
- State Bar of California, Labor and Employment Law Section
- California Employment Lawyer's Association, Member, Present