- Employment Law- Employee 100%
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 2005
- University of California at Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, Berkeley, California
- J.D. - 2004
- University of California, Irvine, Irvine, California
- B.A. - 1994
- Super Lawyers- Rising Star, 2013-2014
- Top 100 Lawyers – The National Advocates
- Top 40 under 40 – American Society of Legal Advocates
- Pregnant woman fired while on pregnancy leave.
- Employee fired for opposing unlawful activity.
- Employee harassed because of age.
- Employee disciplined for reporting discrimination.
- California Employment Lawyer's Association, Member, 2013 to 2015